|Home||» Products||» Dust Test Chamber||» Dust Chamber ADC 2400|
Dust Chamber ADC 2400
Dust Test Chamber ADC 2400
ADC 2400 Dust Test Chambers are designed for the simulation of Dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance to ISO 9001:2008 standards. Aerial IEC Range is designed for the simulation of Dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance to IEC-600529 DIN- 40050 IP5X & IP6X, SAE-JS75, ISO-20653 and IEC-60068-2-68 standards. These equipment are mainly used for evaluating the effects of dust-laden environments. Comprises of a unique and yet simple design with uniform dust circulation.
- Interior test space made of Non-magnetic Stainless steel with dust collection section below the test pace.
- Stainless steel mesh shelves to provide a Platform to place your components and to let free flow of dust.
- Floating dust agitation with air velocity control by speed adjustable blower and motor.
- Aerial current agitation with variable rpm blower motor and filtration of dust at sucking sections.
- Viewing window with extruder rubber wiper with rotating handle
- Dust measuring devices as per standards.
- Ingress protection test (optional).
Test Space Dimension with Hood (WxDxH) mm
Test space volume with Hood (L)
IEC-600529, DIN-40050, IP5X and IP6X, SAE-J575, ISO-20653, IEC-60068-2-68